Psychologists within our clinic provide care in a warm and friendly space. We focus on providing care that is:
- well prepared
- culturally sensitive
- and inclusive to all.
The mental health team at Integrated Minds Clinic aim to improve mental health outcomes by fostering productive and professional relationships with the person.
Duty of care is important to us, and on that we are committed to providing care that is recovery focused and responsive. Our mental healthcare team provides comprehensive and thoughtful care to ensure that the person is cared for with respect and dignity. Integrated Minds Clinic is dedicated to offering collaborative care and work tightly with a network of other medical and health professionals to ensure the best quality care covering all aspects of the person’s health.
Our caring psychology team offer support in these areas:
- Adjustment disorders – incl. chronic illness and disease diagnosis, marital separation, job loss
- Anxiety and panic
- Autism spectrum disorders in children, teens and adults
- Child developmental, learning and behavioural issues, incl. comprehensive diagnostic assessments
- Cognitive-behavioural management – incl. eating disorders, cigarette & alcohol dependency
- Fears and Phobias
- Grief and loss
- Lifestyle advice and guidance
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Pain management
- Personality disorders
- Post-natal depression (PND) and parenting education
- Pregnancy anxiety and depression
- Relationship issues – incl. couples, families, workplace discord & premarital counselling, marriage counselling
- Self harming behaviours
- Sleeping issues
- Suicide prevention
- Trauma (acute and PTSD)
If you are wanting to discuss your symptoms, condition or care in more detail please reach out to us, we are here to support you.